Friday, July 15, 2011

Book two edits

In Tasmania I will get book 2 to edit.

This is the place where I caught my octopus and landed it on the page.
This is the place of all things wild. The perfect place to work on the bestial novella.
This is the place where my good work finds its feet. Books are begun here, books are finished here, books get fatter on salmon and oysters.

I have a new book brewing. A book with no sex in it. An anomalie. I might start that while I am waiting, in between the fishing and the festivities.

There is erratic internet connection, there is no network for my phone. I imagine I may miss a post here and there, but by the time the trip is over book two will be edited and possibly something else will begin.

2 comments:

fly fishing tasmania said...

Glad to know that this is the place where we can do all things wild. The perfect place to work on the bestial novella....

Fly fishing trips to Tasmania said...

Tasmania is the perfect place in all respect. I think it's your favorite place. Nice blog.