Monday, July 11, 2011

Dedication

She has dedicated so much time to me. She is my first reader and that is a dedicated position. I dedicate the book to her but she deserves so much more. I have seen her reading grow over the years, her tastes mature, her analysis grow and change.

I respect her more with each year that passes. I trust her more. I bind myself to her. I write her name in the front of this draft of the book and I want people to know that she is an inspriation, because of her reading, sure, but also because she is gorgeous. When I think of her I can write the characters that others like to read, the good looking women, because she is beautiful, the sexy ones as she is sexy.

KLW I love you. I could not do it without you. Stick with me, because I promise I will stick with you.

No comments: