Friday, May 8, 2009

Arena of masculinity

The arena of masculinity and the pleasure book for boys. Boys boys boys in your gym shorts. In short. Kinda short. That's ok. Short is ok. We have other ways. And we're no oilpainting either. We're too wide or too tired or too sagged or too stretched but we are oh so good at the chat chat. And we have found her. Finally we have found her and we don't wilt with longing, thank fuck for that. Skip in the step and who gives anyway.

Light. Lighter than we have been. Lighter and messier and all over it. And still liking you despite all this. Joyous likeness. Still liking and thank christ she didn't break it. Chipped. Happy.

I will cook a storm for you soon, only it will be for me. I will cook a storm for me. I will eat grey cloud. Feast on hail and thunder. Watch me eat.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

This is a good one.

Krissy Kneen said...

I stumbled upon a new voice somehow. There are a few like this. I am not sure what I am going to do with it now but I have it.