Sunday, August 23, 2009

autofelatio

Yes, he can suck his own penis. A slow climb from a lick to the whole deep throating dream. Yes his penis is of a good size so perhaps he was encouraged by the length of his erection and the relative surmountable length of his spine. You would if you could. Of course.

We talk about this, shouting to be heard over the music.

One of those parties that leaves me slightly insecure. Everyone so glamorous and people I should know. I am vague on the faces, lost with the names. I pretend to be calm an in my element. I am lost at sea till someone mentions autofelatio. Or was that me? Perhaps I started this discussion, probably. I see the relief on the small circle of faces as they join in the banter. Saved from social anxiety by inappropriate conversations about sex, yet again.

No comments: