Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fortune Cookie #1

These posts are words of wisdom that have got me through life reasonably happy and sexually satisfied. If you want to pass these words of wisdom onto friends or younger members of your family, cut out the sayings one by one, there will be about one fortune cookie each week - and buy a cheap packet of fortune cookies from your local Asian supermarket. Using tweezers, remove the existing naff saying from each cookie and replace it with one of Krissy's words of wisdom. Throw a party. Distribute the cookies. Everybody happy.


Fortune Cookie #1
Always develop a deep burning attraction to people that no one else finds attractive: there will be less competition and people who are less sought after will be better in bed. Believe me. It is true.

3 comments:

LiteraryMinded said...

I'm addicted to your blog.

Krissy Kneen said...

I am so glad "literaryminded" just don't tell my mother! I have just imagined what she might say if or when she reads it. These are the dilemmas associated with memoir aren't they - fiction is so much easier to explain away...

LiteraryMinded said...

Oh it is - the things one can disguise in fiction. You've got guts, furious guts! I love it!