Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jackpot part 2

The door was still open and Richard was a surprise for us. Richard standing in the door, grinning. I had brought him a prize, hunter, gatherer. It could have been anyone, a stranger on a bus, someone I met at work last night, anyone. He wasn't to know that the soft groans from beneath me were the sweet chinking sounds of a jackpot paying through, the one I had wanted for so long, suddenly in our bed. He joined us without introduction. His hand, linking fingers with, then replacing my own on the generous length of penis, my body impaled on top of it, slowly relaxing to consume more of it. I felt his fingers edging into me, stretching the flexible skin, thickening the load. I felt him reach up inside me with his spidery hand and measure the length to the tip of the cock, marveling at the size and shape of it. Then the fingers withdrew and I felt his tongue lapping around the boy, touching my clitoris briefly before making the long journey down to that tender pale flesh of the man's belly. I kissed the boy. He had a sensual mouth, wide and warm. His spit tasted of oranges. His tongue was long and it pushed up between my teeth and the soft underside of my lips. I wasn't sure if he had felt Richard's arrival, if he knew that the soft squeezing pressure was not some internal muscular trick that a whore might use, but the excited fingers of my lover. I had told him about Richard of course, warned him, tested him. If you find me at this address you will find Richard there as well. I kissed this new found prize and there was a gentle pressure on my anus, a tentative testing with a fingertip followed by the cold nozzle of the lubricant and a sudden icy trickle shooting inside me, slipping around the edges, readying me for the next part of this strange but pleasant dance.

No comments: