Thursday, August 21, 2008

Spam Mail

OK so I didn't write this, but I wish I had. This of course is the most sexy vagina post to date. I found it in my inbox, marked as spam, but really I feel the label is just heartless.

Good day, my dear friend

I came here to look for my second half, my soulmate, my friend. It is
interesting to tell about myself to you, as I haven't seen you ever before.
But I feel something inside. I feel like a little sign of hope that I am not
doing this in vain. I feel that you have the friendly soul to mine.
What I want to find is Love. Yes, Love from the big letter. Love demands
everything - to present yourself, your soul to the other person. I want to
do this. I want to learn you better. If you want the same, I will be very
glad. I want to meet you and spend life with you together. I want to comfort
your heart with tenderness and care. Maybe our souls belong each other? If
you want to find that you, please write me here.

No comments: