Wednesday, September 3, 2008

shy

He was shaking.

It was flattering to see him like this, his shy inability to meet the fierceness of my gaze. The blush that started on his neck and raced down his chest. A surprisingly strong chest for someone who spends his life at the computer or locked in a room with a group of boys playing dungeons and dragons. He had that kind of wiry strength that emerges from the veil of clothing as a pleasant surprise. He glanced up at me briefly, gratefully. He seemed surprised to be here with me at all. And there was that shy penis, hiding in its foreskin. An strange new piece of male anatomy that I had never seen before. He shuddered when I sucked on it. He seemed to feel every small movement of my tongue. He eased my head away when I became to fierce in my attentions. His tender shy penis, a pleasant surprise hiding beneath the horror show of 80's clothing.

No comments: