Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy

I went to bed happy. I woke up and I was happy. It seems no one can take this happiness away from me. I woke up several times during my scant hours of sleep and my arms had gone numb from hugging myself and I thought that perhaps I would have a stroke from happiness. That my heart would be too excited pumping its blood around my body that I might fill up with happiness like a balloon and my skin would split. But it won't happen like that. I will wake up tomorrow and I will still be happy. I am the happiest that I have ever been and I just can't stop grinning.

1 comment:

Youth Outreach Librarian said...

What a lovely thing to read at the start of my day. To add to your happiness, read this it made me happy too. http://www.sparksflyup.com/2008/11/speech-i-wrote-for-alan-conference.php