Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Away.

Me and the beautiful people. I am always welcomed by them and yet I feel the distance. So I sit in their ever-present glow and I am quiet. They have sex with their own kind. There would be something wrong with one of them finding some vague attraction to someone like me. It would be like a human crossing the species line and fornicating with a pet, not unheard of, but unlikely. They sit on the beach and chat with me and seem genuinely interested but I feel like I am watching them from behind a glass barrier. They are TV personalities or characters from a book. They are shiny and well-mannered and much wilder than I could ever be. Still they were nice and the weekend away was interesting and I did some things that I enjoyed and all this should be enough for me.

No comments: