Sunday, October 19, 2008

D is for Dominatrix

Dominatrix, a woman who is paid to ac out an S/M scene with a client.

A dominatrix does not need to be pretty. In fact it could be seen as a part of the process of debasement to be tied and beaten by someone who is less than beautiful. I am the perfect woman for the job.

I can lean on my props, my leather and my rubber and my cat of nine tails and my wrist cuffs. The accoutrements make me beautiful where my skin fails me. Anyway, if he complains then I will not look favourably on the client. I might touch him, but perhaps I won't. Perhaps I will just tie him in my bathroom and set him to work on the old tiles and the stained porcelain. Perhaps I will make love to my husband and force him to watch. I imagine that our love making is not a spectator sport. He will be confronted by the truth of the sex, the bodies that are just bodies, the ravages of time, the edge of violence that creeps into it and dissolves into a firm and lustful affection for each other. Perhaps we will use the man for visual stimulus, the shackles, the uncomfortable pose, the insertion of various household items. I would never run out of options. I am endlessly inventive.

I know that there is more to the job than this. The act is supposed to be for his pleasure. I must make myself take notice of his needs. A much more complicated power play but isn't every interaction? Am I not always struggling to predict the needs of other. This is my strength and also my failing.

No comments: