Thursday, October 9, 2008

from the timecapsule

I discovered some diary entries from way back when that relate directly to this period of my life. 20 years old but still quite interesting. Here is some of it now:

First the giant purple trees burst into bloom, then at the yellow house on Hale street, the morning glories and the wild passionfruit jealously caught the colour and threw it back. Purple flowers clung to the three tall fences, draped themselves about the monsteriors and bobbed up and down in the pool.

There were wild passionfruit flowes in my hair as I surfaced. In my hair, on my skin, clinging to one of my breasts. I covered my nipples in flowers and floated on my back. I thought about sex. When I emptied my lungs my body sank. Only two flowered breaths left, breath in and I was above the water line. The water sucked at my clitorus. I was masturbating as I floated. Hands free. It was a gentle touch. I wondered how long it would take till I came. If you did this slowly you could orgasm with roomfulls of people watching and no one would know. The thought was erotic. The dots of sunlight on my skin were erotic. The flowers hiding me was erotic.

Elissa was watching me. I became aware of her suddenly and caught my breath, losing rythm. I felt like I must have looked guilty.

"You look beautiful," she said.

I didn't believe or challenge her. I knew I must have looked ridiculous with flowers over my nipples, bobbing up and down in the water.

1 comment:

careful/careless said...

oh gosh. gosh you sometimes sound very familiar.